Friday, November 22, 2019

Heads in Beds by Jacob Tomsky


TitleHeads in Beds: A Reckless Memoir of Hotels, Hustles, and So-Called Hospitality

Author: Jacob Tomsky
GenreNonfiction, Memoir, Humor

Jacob Tomsky lets you look through the peephole of the hotel industry from the point of view of an employee. He has worked in various positions: parking valet, head of housekeeping, and behind the front desk. He offers up salacious stories, travel tips, and life lessons. He also sprinkles in a little of his personal story and drops a few names to keep things interesting.

I never suspected how carefully orchestrated the hustles are, and I know the next time I find myself in a home away from home, I will have a whole new understanding and appreciation for all that goes into the hospitality business.


- Sarah R.


Check out Heads in Beds @ the library!