Friday, March 18, 2022

An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green

Title: An Absolutely Remarkable Thing

Author: Hank Green

GenreYA/Sci-Fi


I somehow put off reading this incredible book for years, even though I knew about it before it was published. The description didn't quite hook me, and so I didn't pick it up. This delay is something I regret, because as soon as I did open it, I couldn't stop reading it! An Absolutely Remarkable Thing weaves a story consisting of conspiracy theories and social media, modern culture and those events that happen that don't quite have a clear explanation, and ends up with a story that is certainly more than the sum of its parts! Read this for a timely take on just how much a person can get swept away by the events happening all around them, and the impact a single person can still have on events playing out on an international scale. (And then, be ready to track down the sequel immediately!)


- Katrina


Check out An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green @ the library!